Administration Assistant (2 posts) – Diss Primary Academy Partnership
Posted on: Thursday 29 April 2021 | Diss Primary Academy Partnership (part of St Benet's MAT)
Diss Primary Academy Partnership is seeking to appoint two part-time Administration Assistants to provide a high standard of secretarial and administrative support.
Tel: 01379 642675
- Permanent, part-time appointments
- Post 1: 8.30 -12.30 Monday to Friday (20 hours) (8.30am prompt start)
- Post 2: 12.15-4.15 Monday to Friday (20 hours)
- Term time + 1 week (39 weeks per year term time and PD days)
- Salary Scale point 2 – 4 depending on experience
- Salary £18,379 – £19,122 per annum full-time equivalent – actual salary pro-rata’d circa £8470-£8813
The Diss Primary Academy Partnership (Diss Infant Academy and Nursery and Diss Church of England Junior Academy – part of the Diocese of Norwich St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust) is seeking to appoint two part-time Administration Assistants to provide a high standard of secretarial and administrative support and to promote all aspects of social media and communication. The successful applicants will be highly efficient, well organised and cheerful team players, who provide a warm welcome to parents, pupils and visitors.
A calm and efficient manner is required for our very busy office, along with excellent communication and computer skills, and the ability to multitask.
You will have:
- Bags of enthusiasm, initiative, resourcefulness and a great sense of humour
- High levels of digital literacy including all aspects of Social Media
- A friendly, approachable manner
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
- A good understanding of standard school policies, e.g. GDPR, safeguarding, record retention
Experience of working in a school office environment would be an advantage, as would experience of using Pupil Asset and Google drives (or other similar management information and IT systems).
Diss Primary Academy Partnership has a happy and welcoming school team with very high standards and expectations. We pride ourselves on creating a friendly and secure environment, where pupils feel confident and visitors are warmly welcomed. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dedicated, hardworking and friendly team. The posts will be working at both sites within the Diss Primary Academy Partnership.
Diss Primary Academy Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This post comes under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations, and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Closing date: Friday 14 May 2021
Interviews: Monday 17 May 2021
How to apply
An application pack is available online or from the school via email. If you would like further information, please contact Sarah Hammond, School Business Manager, on 01379 642675. Completed applications must include details of how you meet the criteria set out in the Person Specification as well as any relevant experience that has prepared you for this job. This should be sent to the School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 9.00am on Friday 14 May 2021
Expected interview date: w/c 17 May 2021
Please note it is school policy to request references before interview.