Breakfast Club Supervisor – DNEAT
Posted on: Wednesday 25 November 2020
Parker's CE Primary Academy
We are looking for someone to fulfil the position of Breakfast Club Supervisor, supervising a group of pupils before the start of the school day.
PARKERS CE PRIMARY ACADEMY
Pound Hill, Saham Toney, Thetford, Norfolk, IP25 7HP
Tel: 01953 881601
Executive Headteacher: Mrs Sarah Disney
Required January 2021
£2992.26 – £3052.04 pro rata
6.25 hours per week (term time only, Monday – Friday 0745-0900)
Caston Primary School and Parker’s Primary Academies form the Dove Federation
and are part of the Diocese of Norwich Academy Trust. Both schools have well
motivated pupils and positive and enthusiastic staff and enjoy good relationships
in the wider community and a belief in working in partnership with parents.
You will be joining a capable and dedicated team. This is a very important role in
that, for the children who attend our Breakfast Club, it ensures they are happy,
well fed and ready for learning.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
- enjoys working with children and has an understanding of their
- is able to establish positive and supportive relationships with children,
parents and colleagues
- has enthusiasm
- is trustworthy
- uses their initiative to provide a range of activities that children can access
- will work under the direction of the headteacher; be patient, calm, flexible and adaptable
- maintains accurate records, e.g. registers and receipting
- is keen to develop their own career and undertake further training where appropriate
- has a warm empathetic personality and a good sense of humour
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and
expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be required to
provide suitable references and to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare
(Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will also be
required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are
disqualified under these regulations.
Closing date: Friday 4 December 2020
How to apply
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An interview date is to be advised.
Caretaker – Sporle CE Primary Academy (DNEAT)
Sporle CE Primary Academy
We are looking to appoint a hardworking and reliable caretaker/cleaner to become part of our family at Nar Valley Federation of Church School Academies, based at Sporle Church of England Primary Academy on a temporary contract.Details