Posted on: Friday 23 October 2020
The Dove Federation
This is an exciting time for the Dove Federation as we will be converting to an Academy with the Diocese of Norwich Academy Trust very soon. You will be the first point of contact for parents and students, addressing their varied needs, while providing professional administrative and clerical support services to a high standard to management and teachers.
The Dove Federation
Executive Headteacher: Mrs Sarah Disney
Caston C of E Primary School Parker’s C of E Primary School
The Street Pound Hill
Caston Saham Toney
NR17 1DD IP25 7HP
NOR 67 NOR 87
- Salary: Scale C, actual £11,763.32 (£18,562 full time equivalent)
- Part time – 27.5 hours per week (8:30am to 3pm with 1 hours (unpaid lunch)
- Term time plus one week
- Required as soon as possible
This is an exciting time for the Dove Federation as we will be converting to an Academy with the Diocese of Norwich Academy Trust very soon.
You will be the first point of contact for parents and students, addressing their varied needs, while providing professional administrative and clerical support services to a high standard to management and teachers.
You will have excellent organisational and ICT skills and be able to build good working relationships with staff and governors. The person appointed will need to demonstrate sympathy with the Christian ethos of the Federation. The role involves supporting administrative and clerical functions to a high standard within the federation, ensuring consistency.
Person Specification: Key role needing excellent flexibility and ability to work under own initiative. Proficient in a wide range of office skills including use of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Confidentiality is an important part of the role with particular regard to maintaining data involved with data protection
• Able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
• Good organisational skills.
• A welcoming and calm approach.
• Trustworthy, reliable, tactful and flexible
• Keen to learn and develop professionally
• Work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities and your own position within these.
• Previous experience of working in a school setting would be a strong advantage.
This position requires a candidate with excellent communication skills who is able to work under pressure in a busy environment.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end, you may be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Closing date: Monday 9 November 2020
Interviews: Thursday 12 November 2020
How to apply
Please return completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 9 November, 10am
Interview date: Thursday 12 November
Caretaker – Sporle CE Primary Academy (DNEAT)
Sporle CE Primary Academy
We are looking to appoint a hardworking and reliable caretaker/cleaner to become part of our family at Nar Valley Federation of Church School Academies, based at Sporle Church of England Primary Academy on a temporary contract.Details