Cover Supervisor – Archbishop Sancroft High School
Posted on: Monday 20 July 2020 | Archbishop Sancroft High School (part of St Benet's MAT)
Wilderness Lane, Harleston, Norfolk IP20 9DD
Archbishop Sancroft High School (a Church of England Academy)
Tel: 01379 852561
Cover Supervisor – required for September 2020
Scale E – Salary £19,554 – £21,166 pro rata
32.5 hours per week. Term time plus one week (39 weeks)
This post would be ideal for a graduate interested in teaching and requiring experience in a school before applying for teaching training next year. Furthermore, we would be very interested to hear from NQTs who are yet to secure a teaching role but are keen to remain working in schools prior to embarking on their NQT year.
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to supervise classes of students when teaching staff are on short-term absences. Work for the lessons will be set by teachers. An induction programme will prepare you for the role and on-going training will be provided.
We are extremely proud of our ethos and the very positive relationships which exist at the school. Archbishop Sancroft High School, part of the St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust, is an oversubscribed, inclusive and very successful 11-16 Church of England school in South Norfolk where students thrive and achieve very well.
- Ideally have relevant experience of working with children across the 11-16 age range. However, if you feel you have transferable skills and are looking for a new challenge then please tell us these in the personal statement of your application
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Be able to establish positive and supportive relations with all students
- Be able to use your initiative to support learning
- Be flexible and able to work in a team situation
- Have the energy, drive and enthusiasm to inspire
- A great working relationship with staff and students
- An extensive ‘in house’ CPD programme
- The support of an informed and active Local Governing Body and Trust
- A very supportive and encouraging Senior Leadership Team
- An opportunity to work in a good location where the cost of housing is attractive
“The school promotes a strong sense of community within which students thrive.” Ofsted 2013.
“The distinctiveness and effectiveness of Archbishop Sancroft as a Church of England school are outstanding.” Church Schools Inspection 2017.
If you inspire young people, are committed to raising standards and want to develop your career in a thriving, good humoured and forward moving school please visit Vacancies Info on our website for further information and an application form or contact the School Support Manager; Mrs Emma Johnson email@example.com
Closing date: 9.00am on Friday 25th September 2020
Interviews will be held on Friday 2nd October 2020
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 25 September 2020
Interviews: Friday 2 October 2020
How to apply
Please complete a covering letter and the application form and email to:
Mrs Emma Johnson, School Support Manager, Archbishop Sancroft High School, Wilderness Lane, Harleston, Norfolk IP20 9DD
By 9.00am on Friday 25th September 2020.
Federation School Business Manager – DNEAT
The Nar Valley Federation of Church Academies
We are looking for an experienced, committed and self-motivated Federation School Business Manager to become part of our family of three Primary Schools from January 2021 (earlier start date if possible).Details