Deputy Headteacher – Peterhouse CE Primary Academy (DNEAT)
Posted on: Tuesday 5 January 2021
Peterhouse CE Primary Academy
We are seeking an inspirational, highly skilled deputy who will have a proven track record of success at senior level to further build on the improvements made since our last inspection.
Peterhouse Church of England Academy
Tel: 01493 661046
L6 – 10
Full Time / Permanent
From April 2021
An amazing opportunity to make a difference every day.
Following the promotion of our current Deputy, we are seeking an inspirational, highly skilled deputy who will have a proven track record of success at senior level to further build on the improvements made since our last inspection. This is an amazing opportunity to work within a family that cares deeply for its children and is improving outcomes at a rapid pace.
This post would be suitable for an experienced leader with a proven track record of school-wide improvement. The successful candidate will join a dynamic Senior Leadership Team and have the opportunity to make a difference on a large scale.
This post is currently a non-teaching position in order to give the successful candidate the time required to work on improvements across the school. However, there will be an expectation that the successful candidate runs weekly intervention groups in English and Maths.
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to complete their NPQH (or equivalent) fully funded by the school in order to further their career whilst improving our school, should they wish to (conditions apply).
We can offer you:
• A supportive team who understand the pressures of the job
• Children who are motivated and keen to learn
• The freedom to make changes and be creative
• Excellent resources, including a school farm
• Extensive opportunities for innovative professional development, both within the school and as part of a large Trust
• Opportunities to work collaboratively with colleagues across the trust, county and country
• Performance appraisals
• Supportive mentoring where leaders work with you to get the best results
• Supportive governors, colleagues and local community
• A happy, purposeful working environment
Our Deputy will have:
• A good understanding of how children learn best and commitment to active learning
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
• High expectations of themselves and others
• The ability to motivate and encourage others and be an inspiring role model
• Expertise and experience in a senior leadership role.
We would love to hear from you if:
• You are an experienced leader with a proven track record of impact across a school
• You have significant teaching experience that you are able to pass on to others
• You have a proven track record as a line manager
• You love children
• You want to be the best leader that you can be
• You want to feel like you have made a difference every day
• You can smile even when the day is tough
• You want to work as part of a family
Peterhouse Church of England Primary Academy is a Good school (OFSTED 2018) and wonderful place to work, where every day brings a new challenge. We are a two form entry primary school serving a deprived area of Norfolk. We have a wealth of resources and a supportive Academy Trust, which in turn makes school improvement an opportunity to be innovative.
We would love to take time out of our day to show you around and talk more about the role. To book an appointment please phone the school office.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. To this end, you may be required to undergo pre-employment checks.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Closing date: Tuesday 19 January 2021
How to apply
A job description and a person specification are available from Educator Solutions Job Vacancies
An application form is available from the Academy.
Completed applications should be returned to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 19/01/2021
Interview date: w/c 25/01/2021
Middleton CE Primary Academy
This is an exciting opportunity for an EYFS specialist teacher to join our team to run our newly formed Nursery and Reception class at Middleton Church of England Primary Academy.Details
Key Stage 2 Teachers (2 posts) – St Mary’s CE Junior School
St Mary's CE Junior School
Long Stratton, Norfolk
We currently have two teaching vacancies available.Details