DoNESC PA to Head of Human Resources
Posted on: Tuesday 10 January 2023 | DoNESC
The Stables, East Tuddenham, NR20 3LR
Benefits: LGPS Contributory Pension Scheme, Health Shield membership
Hours of Duty: 2 days/15 hours per week
Salary scale: BAND B £23,642 – £28,146 (dependent upon experience)
Location: The Stables, East Tuddenham, NR20 3LR
The main purposes of the job
To provide a comprehensive, confidential, and professional support service to the Head of Human Resources.
At all times to demonstrate the values of DoNESC in dealing with stakeholders (at all levels) and colleagues.
- Work closely with the Head of Human Resources and the HR Team
- To manage the diary of the Head of Human Resources
- To engage with PAs of the three CEOs to arrange meetings as necessary
- Provide a comprehensive secretarial and administrative service to the Head of Human Resources, working closely with the HR Administrators
- Produce high standard letters and documentation as necessary
- Be responsible for a company credit card and timely completion/adherence to of associated finance procedure and paperwork
- Engage with and support different Human Resources initiatives
- Take notes at meetings as necessary
- Work with HR Administrators to distribute a weekly HR newsletter
Culture and Ethos
All employees of the Diocese of Norwich Education Services Company;
- Proactively promote and demonstrate the Diocese’s vision and values in all aspects of work
- Challenge, motivate and empower others to set high aspirations and attain ambitious outcomes
- Treat everyone as a valued individual who is loved by God
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement which includes keeping abreast of educational developments and best management practice
- Work collaboratively developing the concept of family across the Trusts and their academies
- Ensure regular open and honest communication in all professional duties
- Recognise the importance of serving the wider community and promoting inclusivity
The safety and well-being of children is central to our ethos, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide references and undertake the Independent Safeguarding Authority checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and comply with the Safeguarding Policy and child protection practices of the Trust.
The Trust has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in its academies and in the employment of people. The post holder will ensure that the Trust meets its statutory obligations in relation to all aspects of equalities legislation. This post may involve regular travel around the Diocese and maybe some evening and weekend work. This job description is not an exhaustive document. It reflects the duties and responsibilities applicable at the time of issue. Details and emphasis are subject to amendment and revision in the light of the changing needs of DoNESC.
Closing date: Friday 3 February 2023
How to apply
Please send your application to Jo Leach, Head of Human Resources at email@example.com.
If you would like to have an informal chat regarding the position please email Jo Leach or call her on 01603 550 159.
References may be requested prior to interview and may be contacted on receipt of your application form. Please contact us to discuss this further if you have any queries.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Caretaker – Harleston Sancroft Academy
St Benet's MAT
Harleston Sancroft Academy, Wilderness Ln, Harleston IP20 9DD
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join our site team at The Harleston Sancroft Academy, supporting us to deliver the very best outcomes for our community.Details