EYFS Leader Reception Teacher – DNEAT
Posted on: Thursday 24 September 2020
The Bishop's CE Primary Academy
We are growing and improving and looking for an inspirational teacher to join our team.
The Bishop’s CE Primary Academy
Canterbury Way, Thetford, IP24 1EB
Interim Headteacher: Mr Chris Read
NOR: 429 Age Range 3-11 EYFS leader Reception Teacher Salary: TLR 2 Full Time Required from January 2021
Bishop’s is an inclusive, creative, outward looking, forward thinking Primary Academy. We have the highest expectations for all members of our school family – enabling SAFE, HAPPY, LEARNING to be a daily reality in our community. We are growing and improving and looking for an inspirational teacher to join our team.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity of a lifetime to make a real difference in this vibrant and inclusive school community
• Enthusiastic children who want to learn
• A clear vision for the future and support for your own career progression
• A friendly, supportive staff team
• An outstanding learning environment with opportunities for further development
The successful candidate will be:
· An inspirational, creative and motivated leader with high expectations
· Able to deliver outstanding and memorable teaching and learning
· Able to articulate the impact of their leadership within an area of school improvement
· Committed to raising aspiration and broadening horizons
· Passionate about inclusion and enabling every child to make accelerated progress from their starting points
· An effective organiser with good interpersonal skills
· Flexible and able to relish opportunities created by change
· A pro-active team member committed to the school’s core values and our attachment aware approach to managing behaviour
If you are still reading and feel like you want your name to be on our team sheet, please get in touch to discuss the role.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the School Office to arrange a visit and/or for an application pack.
Bishop’s Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check. This post comes under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations. References with specific safeguarding questions will be followed up.
We are committed to ensuring the very highest possible standards of care to our young people and as such require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS with a barred list check will be required and other procedures and checks will be followed as part of our safeguarding procedures. The school is an equal opportunities employer. “This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.” “The postholder will need to be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing in order to undertake the requirements of the role.”
Closing date: Monday 12 October 2020
Interviews: Monday 19 October 2020
How to apply
Early Applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
To apply for the post, please email your completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Noon, Monday 12 October 2020
Interview date: Monday 19 October 2020
Teacher of English
Archbishop Sancroft High School (part of St Benet's MAT)
Wilderness Lane, Harleston, Norfolk IP20 9DD
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join the staff at ASHS, delivering the very best outcomes for our community. The successful candidate will be teaching English at KS3 and KS4 with a commitment to developing literacy skills across the curriculum.Details