Higher Level Teaching Assistant – Sporle Church of England Primary Academy
Posted on: Tuesday 10 May 2022 | Diocese Of Norwich Education and Academies Trust.
82 The Street, Sporle Kings Lynn Norfolk PE32 2DR
We are looking to appoint a committed and enthusiastic Higher Level Teaching Assistant to join our team at Sporle Church of England Primary Academy from September 2022.
The Nar Valley Federation of Church Academies are a family of three small Church of England primary schools and part of DNEAT (Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust). Our three schools at Narborough, Castle Acre and Sporle are located a few miles outside of the market town of Swaffham. Being church schools, Christian values and ethos sit at the heart of everything we do to create an environment where everyone is valued and respected and pupils are given every opportunity to shine.
The successful candidate will be based in the Year 4/5/6 class for the majority of the week but also providing cover the Head of School in the Year 2/3 Class.
The position is:
- Part time 32.5 hours per week, term time + 1 week
- Salary Scale F
- From September 2022
- Based at Sporle but travel is required between all 3 sites for meetings at times and you may be asked in the future to work at one of the other sites.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is flexible and able to adapt to the needs of all pupils
- Is able to work with the class team to develop and deliver support plans
- Is able to build positive relationships with all pupils
- Has a desire to enable every child to succeed regardless of the needs or abilities
- Is able to liaise closely with teachers, support staff, parents and the wider community
- Uses positive behaviour management strategies
- Is well-organised
- Communicates well with staff and parents
- Is a team player but can work under their own initiative
- Has bags of creativity for stimulating and engaging pupils.
We can offer:
- A welcoming, caring school full of adults who go above and beyond for our children
- Children who are determined to do their absolute best at every opportunity regardless of any barriers and are excited and enthused by their learning
- A Federation that works as a team
- A welcoming, supportive and active Governing Body
- Parents/carers and families who want to be actively involved in their child’s education
- A supportive Trust who offer high quality professional development opportunities
- A well-stocked staffroom full of goodies!
If you are hardworking, enthusiastic, dedicated, and adaptable and are ready to ‘Let your light shine’, then we would welcome your application. If you would like to know more then please get in touch to arrange a meeting with our Executive Head teacher, Mrs Anne Neary.
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children, through its policies, practice and monitoring procedures. Any applicant wishing to work around children can expect to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
If short listed for interview your motives for working in a school setting will be explored. Knowing that racism, sexism and other forms of discrimination exist, we promote justice, fairness and equality in all areas of school life. All backgrounds and groups, including those with disabilities, are welcome to apply.
Closing date: Monday 23 May 2022
Interviews: Thursday 26 May 2022
How to apply
An application form and information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded above.
Applications should be returned by email to the School Business Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 01760 722393,
nursery, Teaching Assistants
Nursery Assistant – Mundford Church of England Primary Academy
Diocese Of Norwich Education and Academies Trust.
St Leonard’s Street, Mundford, Thetford, IP26 5ED
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic, and engaging individual to join our friendly team here at Mundford Church of England Primary AcademyDetails
Teaching Assistant in EYFS – Docking Church of England Primary Academy and Nursery
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Docking Primary Academy, Chequers Street, Docking, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 8LH
An exciting opportunity for a level 3 qualified teaching assistant to join our EYFS class in September 2022.Details