Inclusion Co-ordinator – Harleston CE Primary Academy
Posted on: Monday 26 April 2021 | Harleston Primary Academy (part of St Benet's MAT)
School Lane, Harleston, Norfolk IP20 9HG
We are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspiring Inclusion Coordinator to join us in an exciting journey at Harleston CE Primary Academy as we become evidence based practitioners.
Tel: 01379 852311
Salary: Grade E (pro-rata)
32 hours a week
Required as soon as possible
We are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspiring Inclusion Co-ordinator to join us in an exciting journey at Harleston CE Primary Academy as we become evidence-based practitioners.
We are a forward thinking community, with a drive to improve the educational experiences of our children. We want to recruit people who are passionate about making a positive impact on our children’s lives and want to challenge themselves to keep on improving.
We are looking to employ an Inclusion Co-ordinator, who will work well as part of our school team, to support our children behaviourally and to lead interventions for areas like restorative justice and Social, Emotional and Mental Health.
The school is part of St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust (under the Diocese of Norwich).
We are looking for someone who:
• Will enable children to flourish both academically and socially
• Has a positive outlook in order to rise to the many challenges that behaviour support can offer
• Can inspire children to promote our positive ethos
• Shows initiative, drive and enthusiasm
• Is an excellent team member with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Builds positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and the wider community
We offer in return:
• A strong Christian Ethos
• Many opportunities to build on your own knowledge
• A caring community of supportive staff, governors and Trustees
• A beautiful town setting and inspiring environment
• A forward thinking school
• A passionate staff team
• Large outdoor learning spaces
• A wellbeing team to support you and to organise staff wellbeing sessions
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Monday 17 May 2021
Interviews: Monday 17 May 2021
How to apply
If you would like to be part of this, we would love to hear from you. Visits are warmly welcomed.
If you would like to find out more please contact Hannah Holgate, Headteacher, by telephone on 01379 853211 or email Ava Barber: email@example.com.
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 17th May 2021
Interview date: Week commencing 17th May 2021