Key Stage 1 – Year 1/2 Teacher – Alburgh-with-Denton Primary Academy
Posted on: Thursday 15 September 2022 | St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust
Alburgh-with-Denton C.E Primary Academy, School Road, Alburgh, IP20 0BW
We are a small friendly village primary school, seeking to appoint a class teacher for our mixed year 1/2 class.
We are a small friendly village primary school, seeking to appoint a class teacher for our mixed year 1/2 class. This post offers the opportunity for a great teacher to make a significant contribution and develop professional experience in a village school setting.
Pay Scale – MPS
Full Time – Permanent
Start Date – January 2023
Alburgh with Denton C of E Primary Academy is a successful church school, which recognises the importance of developing the whole child.
We would love you to apply if you:
- have proven success as a highly effective teacher ideally within years 1 and 2
- can create enthusiasm for learning and inspire learners of all abilities to be self -confident and keen to strive for success through indoor and outdoor learning
- can bring out the best in our children
- have a strong knowledge of the curriculum and expectations for years 1 and 2
- have the desire and capacity to play an important part in our small dedicated team and contribute to the wider development and life of the school beyond the classroom
- is willing to lead a subject
- is willing to contribute to wider aspects of school life
- will promote Christian values and uphold the Christian ethos of the school
Alburgh with Denton Primary school has:
- happy, well-behaved children who are enthusiastic to learn
- a friendly and welcoming, collaborative and conscientious team of colleagues
- very skilled and supportive teaching and higher-level teaching assistants
- supportive parents who have high aspirations for their children
- commitment to your own growth as a professional
- an inclusive caring ethos
- strong links with the church
- a rich curriculum that includes Forest School
Culture and ethos:
- Proactively promote and demonstrate the Diocese’s vision and values in all aspects of work
- Challenge, motivate and empower others to set high aspirations and attain ambitious outcomes
- Treat everyone as a valued individual who is loved by God
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement which includes keeping abreast of educational developments and best management practice
- Work collaboratively developing the concept of family across the Trusts and their academies
- Ensure regular open and honest communication in all professional duties
- Recognise the importance of serving the wider community and promoting inclusivity.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the grade.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this job specification are indicative and may vary over time. Post Holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post and the grade has been established on this basis.
References will be requested prior to interview and may be contacted on receipt of your application form.
Please contact us to discuss this further if you have any queries.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to book an appointment.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
The safety and well-being of children is central to our ethos, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide references and undertake the Independent Safeguarding Authority checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and comply with the Safeguarding Policy and child protection practices of the Trust.
DONESC has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in its academies and in the employment of people. The post holder will ensure that the DONESC meets its statutory obligations in relation to all aspects of equalities legislation. This post involves regular travel around the Diocese and maybe some evening and weekend work. This job description is not an exhaustive document. It reflects the duties and responsibilities applicable at the time of issue. Details and emphasis are subject to amendment and revision in the light of the changing needs of DONESC.
Closing date: Monday 10 October 2022
Interviews: Friday 14 October 2022
How to apply
Kindly email the completed application form to Kate Byer; email@example.com
Midday Supervisory Assistant (MSA) – St Mary’s Junior Academy
St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust
St Mary’s C of E Junior Academy - Swan Lane, Long Stratton, Norwich, Norfolk, NR15 2UY
We are looking for enthusiastic colleagues to join our team.Details
Teaching Assistant – Pupil Specific (1:1) – Dereham Church of England Junior Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Dereham Primary Academy, Gilpin's Ride, Littlefields, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 1BJ
If you have experience of working with children, or a desire to make a positive impact on the opportunities and chances for young people with additional needs then we may have the position for you.Details