Key Stage 2 Teachers (2 posts) – St Mary’s CE Junior School
Posted on: Monday 21 December 2020 | St Mary's CE Junior School
Long Stratton, Norfolk
We currently have two teaching vacancies available.
Tel: 01508 530459
Responsible to: Principal / Assistant Principal
Salary: Main Pay Range
Location: St Mary’s Church of England Junior School, Long Stratton, Norfolk NR15 2UY
Start date: As soon as possible or February half-term
Posts: We currently have two teaching vacancies available. Both positions are currently temporary to the end of this academic year, with a view to one or both positions becoming permanent upon review at the end of the spring term. They are as follows:
- Full-time Year 6 teacher
- Full-time intervention teacher across Upper Key Stage 2
St Mary’s Church of England Junior School Vision and Values:
Raising aspirations and a love for learning through courage, resilience, positive relationships and God’s love.
- Courage to face new challenges, take risks, reflect and continue moving forward positively.
- Resilience in embracing challenges, feedback and set-backs with positive determination.
- We thrive and grow as we build positive relationships, working together as a community, consistently demonstrating that we trust and believe in every person, enabling all to aim high and succeed.
- As a distinctly Christian school, we develop a positive, joyful community spirit, and strive to contribute to the wider world, demonstrating God’s love.
Everything that we do here at St Mary’s Church of England Junior School is based around living this vision. If this is what you are looking for, then we look forward to hearing from you! Please see our job description for further information.
Application deadline: 12.00noon on Friday 15 January 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 18 January 2021
Interviews: Between 20-22 January 2021
If you would like to talk to us about these jobs please call us on: 01508 530459, or email us at: email@example.com.
St Mary’s Church of England Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake relevant safeguarding checks.
Closing date: Friday 15 January 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 20 January 2021
How to apply
Please complete the application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline.
The Bishop's CE Primary Academy
We are growing and improving and looking for an inspirational teacher with to join our team. We encourage candidates for class teacher role as well as candidates looking for class teacher roles with leadership responsibility.Details
Middleton CE Primary Academy
This is an exciting opportunity for an EYFS specialist teacher to join our team to run our newly formed Nursery and Reception class at Middleton Church of England Primary Academy.Details