KS2 Class Teacher (0.2 FTE) – The Bishop’s CE Primary Academy (DNEAT)
Posted on: Wednesday 20 January 2021
The Bishop's CE Primary Academy
We are growing and improving and looking for an inspirational teacher with to join our team. We encourage candidates for class teacher role as well as candidates looking for class teacher roles with leadership responsibility.
The Bishop’s CE Primary Academy
Canterbury Way, Thetford, IP241EB
Tel: 01842 754 902
Headteacher: Mr Chris Read
Age Range 4-11
KS2 Class Teacher (0.2 FTE)
Bishop’s is an inclusive, creative, outward looking, forward thinking Primary Academy. We have the highest expectations for all members of our school family – enabling SAFE, HAPPY, LEARNING to be a daily reality in our community. We are growing and improving and looking for an inspirational teacher with to join our team. We encourage candidates for class teacher role as well as candidates looking for class teacher roles with leadership responsibility.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity of a lifetime to make a real difference in this vibrant and inclusive school community
- Opportunities for leadership responsibilities within the school
- Enthusiastic children who want to learn
- A clear vision for the future and support for your own career progression through World class CPD – currently working with Shirley Clarke among others
- A friendly, supportive staff team
- An outstanding learning environment with opportunities for further development
The successful candidate will be:
- An inspirational, creative and motivated teacher with high expectations
- Able to deliver outstanding and memorable teaching and learning
- Committed to raising aspiration and broadening horizons
- Passionate about inclusion and enabling every child to fulfil their potential
- is an excellent role model
- is skillful in working with pupils with a range of different abilities and needs
- Flexible and able to relish opportunities created by change
- A pro-active team member committed to the school’s core values
We are committed to ensuring the very highest possible standards of care to our young people and as such require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS with a barred list check will be required and other procedures and checks will be followed as part of our safeguarding procedures. The school is an equal opportunities employer.
“This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.”
“The postholder will need to be able to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing in order to undertake the requirements of the role.”
Closing date: Friday 5 February 2021
How to apply
Early Applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Please contact the School Office to arrange a visit and/or for an application pack.
Bishop’s Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check. This post comes under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
References with specific safeguarding questions will be followed up.
To apply for the post, please email your completed application form to: email@example.com
Closing date: Noon 5 February 2021
Shortlisting: 5 February 2021
Interview date: 3/4 March 2020
Swaffham CE Primary Academy
We are looking for a teacher to join our team ideally from Easter 2021 or as soon afterwards as possible. We welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers across the primary range and are very interested to hear from teachers with Early Years/ Key Stage 1 experience as we plan our continued growth.Details
Middleton CE Primary Academy
This is an exciting opportunity for an EYFS specialist teacher to join our team to run our newly formed Nursery and Reception class at Middleton Church of England Primary Academy.Details