KS2 Class Teacher – Harleston Primary Academy
Posted on: Thursday 3 December 2020 | Harleston Primary Academy (part of St Benet's MAT)
School Lane, Harleston, Norfolk IP20 9HG
We are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspiring Key Stage 2 teacher.
Tel: 01379 853211
• Permanent position
• Salary: MPS
• Required for January or February half term
We are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspiring Key Stage 2 teacher to join us in an exciting journey at Harleston CE Primary as we become evidence based practitioners.
We are a forward thinking community, with a drive to improve the education of our children. You will have to work hard here, but only on the things that make a difference. We want to recruit people who are passionate about making a positive impact on our children’s lives and want to challenge themselves to keep on improving.
We are looking to employ a Key Stage 2 Teacher who will work well as part of our school team, with supportive colleagues and governors who ensure that all pupils make progress from Nursery through to Year 6.
The school is part of the St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust (under the Diocese of Norwich).
We are looking for someone who:
• Will enable children to Flourish both academically and socially
• Is a good or outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations and a commitment to continuously raise standards.
• Has a positive outlook in order to rise to the many challenges teaching presents
• Can inspire children to promote our positive ethos
• Shows initiative, drive and enthusiasm
• Is an excellent team member with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Builds positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and the wider community
We offer in return:
• A strong Christian ethos
• Many opportunities to build on your own knowledge
• A caring community of supportive staff, governors and Trustee
• A beautiful village setting and inspiring environment
• An experienced phase lead to support you through induction at the school
• A forward thinking school
• A passionate staff team
• Large outdoor learning spaces
• A wellbeing team to support you and to organise staff wellbeing sessions
Harleston CofE Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding children and enhanced DBS checks will be required of the successful applicant.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
If you would like to be part of this, we would love to hear from you. Visits are warmly welcomed. If you would like to find out more please contact Hannah Holgate, Headteacher, by telephone or e-mail: email@example.com.
Closing date: Wednesday 9 December 2020
Interviews: Monday 14 December 2020
How to apply
Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 5.00pm on Wednesday 9th December 2020
Interview date: w/c 14th December 2020
The Bishop's CE Primary Academy
We are growing and improving and looking for an inspirational teacher with to join our team. We encourage candidates for class teacher role as well as candidates looking for class teacher roles with leadership responsibility.Details
Middleton CE Primary Academy
This is an exciting opportunity for an EYFS specialist teacher to join our team to run our newly formed Nursery and Reception class at Middleton Church of England Primary Academy.Details