Learning Support Assistant (LSA) – Archbishop Sancroft High School
Posted on: Tuesday 14 June 2022 | St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust
Archbishop Sancroft High School, Wilderness Lane, Harleston, Norfolk, IP20 9DD
1 year fixed term contract starting 1/9/2022
Part time 32.5 hours per week. There may be the opportunity for reduced hours, please state within your application the number of days you would be available (noting each day is 6.5 hours).
Term time plus one week
Payscale D, salary point 5-6 £19,505 -£19,895 pro rata
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join Archbishop Sancroft High School, one of two schools within the Harleston Federation. We welcome applications from suitably qualified and experienced Learning Support Assistants as well as those who are in the early stages of their career. This post would be ideal for a graduate interested in teaching and requiring experience in a school before applying for teaching training. This is an incredibly exciting time for Harleston and the community we serve, as we enter a new phase in our educational provision. The Harleston Sancroft Academy (as 3-16 Church of England School) opens on 1st September 2022, providing an all through school offer for the children and young people of the town and its surrounding areas. This position will be based in the secondary phase.
We are extremely proud of our ethos and the very positive relationships which exist at both schools. Archbishop Sancroft High School, part of the St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust, is an oversubscribed, inclusive and very successful 11-16 Church of England school in South Norfolk where students thrive and achieve very well. Harleston Primary School, is a large primary school which includes a nursery provision, pupils are supported to flourish and grow with responsibility and resilience, the primary school is located approximately half a mile from the high school site.
Under the supervision of the class teacher you will play a vital role in the children’s education and well-being. The role also includes break and lunch time supervision on a rota.
- Ideally have relevant experience of working with children across the KS3/4 age range, and in particular with pupils who have Special Educational Needs. However, if you feel you have transferable skills and are looking for a new challenge then please tell us these in the personal statement of your application.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills, and a relevant qualification (Level 2 minimum).
- Be able to establish positive and supportive relations with all pupils and their parents and carers.
- Be able to use your initiative to support learning.
- Be able to work with flexibility, autonomy and as part of a team.
- Have energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- A great working relationship with staff and students.
- An extensive ‘in house’ CPD programme.
- The support of an informed and active Local Governing Body and Trust.
- A very supportive and encouraging Senior Leadership Team.
- Close collaboration throughout the Trust.
- Membership of Health Shield health care plan.
- An opportunity to work in a good location where the cost of housing is attractive.
If you inspire young people, are committed to supporting vulnerable students with additional needs and want to develop your career in a thriving and forward moving school please visit Vacancies Info on our website for further information and an application form or contact the Assistant SENDCO, Mrs Carolyn Whittleton, initially be email firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
“The SLT at this school lead with an extremely strong sense of passion and belief in what they are doing and why. The school fosters a great sense of community and it is clear that the SLT has the student’s needs at the heart of every decision. It is a great place to work and the students are fab!” (Recent staff survey)
“The school has evolved to where it is today with dignity, strength and kindness at its heart” (Recent parent survey)
Closing date: Wednesday 29 June 2022
Interviews: Monday 4 July 2022
How to apply
Applications should be emailed to Emma Johnson, Executive Business Manager at email@example.com
Teaching Assistant / Classroom Assistant – Morley Primary Academy
St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust
Morley Primary Academy - Morley St Botolph, Wymondham NR18 9TS
Exciting opportunity for a Classroom Assistant at Morley Primary AcademyDetails
Lower Key Stage 2 teacher – Carbrooke (St Peter & St Paul) Church of England Primary Academy & Nursery
Diocese Of Norwich Education and Academies Trust.
Church Street, Carbrooke, Norfolk IP25 6SW
St Peter & St Paul Carbrooke is looking for a great teacher, full time, to work within lower key stage 2. We are highly focused on positive mindset and we want you!Details