Midday Lunchtime Support Staff – Thomas Bullock CoE Primary Academy
Posted on: Tuesday 30 August 2022 | Diocese Of Norwich Education and Academies Trust.
Thomas Bullock CE Primary Academy, Pound Green Lane, Shipdham, Norfolk IP25 7LF
If you are enthusiastic, kind, positive, optimistic, hard-working, have high expectations of pupils and are adaptable, then we are looking for you.
Thomas Bullock CE Primary Academy is a one-form entry school. We are a Good school Ofsted, January 2020 and we are moving at pace on our journey to Outstanding. As a member of DNEAT we are greatly supported by our trust, a strong governing body and the community of Shipdham.
MSA- Midday Lunchtime Support Staff
- Salary – Scale A
- 2 positions may be available
- Term Time Only- 5 days per week
- 11:50 to 13:10
- Term Time plus 1 week
- Required: ASAP
We are seeking to appoint an Midday Supervisor to join our MSA team who has:
- Has a flexible approach and ability to work as part of a team committed to excellence
- You will be an enthusiastic and committed individual with a calm and caring manner.
- You will actively support and encourage children to play safely and happily, and establish positive relationships with pupils and staff.
- You will actively supervise the children during meal times to ensure a good atmosphere is maintained, encourage good eating habits and assist younger children where necessary.
- You may have knowledge of diabetes or epilepsy, or an interest to learn and support a pupil with diabetes or epilepsy
We can offer:
- Happy, enthusiastic pupils with excellent learning behaviours
- Excellent DNEAT trust support and professional development opportunities.
- Supportive training
- An opportunity to shine
- Excellent resources, space and facilities
- An outdoor wildlife learning area, pond and school farm
Culture and ethos:
- Proactively promote and demonstrate the Diocese’s vision and values in all aspects of work
- Challenge, motivate and empower others to set high aspirations and attain ambitious outcomes
- Treat everyone as a valued individual who is loved by God
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement which includes keeping abreast of educational developments and best management practice
- Work collaboratively developing the concept of family across the Trusts and their academies
- Ensure regular open and honest communication in all professional duties
- Recognise the importance of serving the wider community and promoting inclusivity.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the grade.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this job specification are indicative and may vary over time. Postholders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post and the grade has been established on this basis.
Closing date: Monday 19 September 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 21 September 2022
How to apply
Email your applications to; email@example.com
References will be requested prior to interview and may be contacted on receipt of your application form.
Please contact us to discuss this further if you have any queries.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to book an appointment or speak with our HT/DHT.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare( Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
The safety and well-being of children is central to our ethos, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide references and undertake the Independent Safeguarding Authority checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and comply with the Safeguarding Policy and child protection practices of the Trust.
DONESC has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in its academies and in the employment of people. The post holder will ensure that the DONESC meets its statutory obligations in relation to all aspects of equalities legislation. This post involves regular travel around the Diocese and maybe some evening and weekend work. This job description is not an exhaustive document. It reflects the duties and responsibilities applicable at the time of issue. Details and emphasis are subject to amendment and revision in the light of the changing needs of DONESC.
Midday Supervisory Assistant (MSA) – St Mary’s Junior Academy
St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust
St Mary’s C of E Junior Academy - Swan Lane, Long Stratton, Norwich, Norfolk, NR15 2UY
We are looking for enthusiastic colleagues to join our team.Details
Teaching Assistant – Pupil Specific (1:1) – Dereham Church of England Junior Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Dereham Primary Academy, Gilpin's Ride, Littlefields, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 1BJ
If you have experience of working with children, or a desire to make a positive impact on the opportunities and chances for young people with additional needs then we may have the position for you.Details