Midday Supervisor Assistant (Temporary) – DNEAT
Posted on: Wednesday 25 November 2020
Whitefriars CE Primary Academy
We are looking to appoint a Midday Supervisor to join our friendly and supportive team.
WHITEFRIARS CHURCH OF ENGLAND PRIMARY ACADEMY
Whitefriars Road, Kings Lynn PE30 5AH
Telephone: 01553 761001
Head teacher: Mathew Tuckwood
Required for December 2020: Temporary Midday Supervisor Assistant
Point 7, £8.55 per hour – 7.5 hours per week (11:45am-1:15pm) – term time
- Be able to establish positive and supportive relationships with all pupils and
- Have a calm and consistent approach
- Be keen to actively support and encourage children to play happily and safely
- Be proactive: someone who uses their initiative rather than having to be
directed to carry out every task.
- Be flexible and a good team player, committed to cooperative working.
- Be a good role model for all pupils.
- Enjoy working with children
- Be reliable
The post involves supervising children during lunchtimes, encouraging healthy eating
and appropriate behaviour, setting up and clearing away the dining facilities
(including some lifting.) The hours are between 11:45am and 1:15pm from Monday to
Whitefriars Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and
promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and
volunteers to share this. The successful candidate will be expected to complete a DBS
Closing date: Monday 30 November 2020
Interviews: Wednesday 2 December 2020
How to apply
To apply, please email email@example.com for an application form or visit the school office.
Please return completed application forms to the school office.
Caretaker – Sporle CE Primary Academy (DNEAT)
Sporle CE Primary Academy
We are looking to appoint a hardworking and reliable caretaker/cleaner to become part of our family at Nar Valley Federation of Church School Academies, based at Sporle Church of England Primary Academy on a temporary contract.Details