Midday Supervisor – Harleston CE Primary Academy
Posted on: Thursday 9 September 2021 | The Harleston Federation
Midday Supervisor 8.75 hours per week (11:45-13:30 Monday-Friday), immediate start
Fixed term contract to 31/12/2021
Salary point 1 £17,842 pro rata Term time plus 1 week
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join Harleston Primary Academy, one of two schools within The Harleston Federation. You will be based at Harleston Primary School but may be asked to work in both schools within the Harleston Federation.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about children’s welfare and supporting them in achieving their potential.
We are extremely proud of our ethos and the very positive relationships which exist at the school. The Harleston Federation; part of the St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust, includes Harleston Primary Academy and Archbishop Sancroft High School, both are oversubscribed, inclusive, Church of England schools in South Norfolk. We are a community that flourishes, through God’s love, to live ‘Life in All its Fullness’ John 10:10 and John 13:34
- Ideally have relevant experience of working with children across the EYFS/KS1/KS2 age range. However, if you feel you have transferable skills and are looking for a new challenge then please tell us these in the personal statement of your application.
- Be able to establish positive and supportive relations with all pupils.
- Be able to work with flexibility, autonomy and as part of a team.
- Have energy, drive and enthusiasm.
We can offer you:
- A child centred ethos which achieves high standards of behaviour for learning and attainment
- A professional, welcoming and supportive staff with high expectations
- An opportunity to work in a good location where the cost of housing is attractive
“The SLT at this school lead with an extremely strong sense of passion and belief in what they are doing and why. The school fosters a great sense of community and it is clear that the SLT has the student’s needs at the heart of every decision. It is a great place to work and the students are fab!” (Recent staff survey, 2021)
“The school has evolved to where it is today with dignity, strength and kindness at its heart” (Recent parent survey, 2021)
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Wednesday 22 September 2021
How to apply
If you are committed to supporting children and want to develop your career in a thriving and forward moving school please visit Vacancies Info on our website for further information and an application form or contact the SENDCO, Mrs Jane Price, initially by email at email@example.com for an informal discussion.
Closing date: 9.00am Wednesday 22nd September.
St Michael's CE Academy, King's Lynn
We are looking for midday supervisor to assist support pupils during lunchtime under the direction of the Support Staff Lead and Headteacher.Details
Dereham CE Junior Academy
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and highly-skilled teacher who will join an existing strong team and help us provide the best education and experience possible for our fantastic pupils.Details