Midday Supervisory Assistant – Brancaster Church of England Primary Academy
Posted on: Monday 14 November 2022 | Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Brancaster Church of England Primary Academy, Market Lane, Brancaster, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 8AB.
We are looking to appoint a Midday Supervisory Assistant to join our friendly school.
Vacancy Title: Midday Supervisory Assistant
Pay Scale: Scale A point 1
Full Time/Part Time: Part Time
Hours per week: 6.25
Term Time: 38 weeks
Start Date: 4th January 2023
- Be able to establish positive and supportive relationships with all pupils and staff.
- Have a calm and consistent approach
- Be keen to actively support and encourage children to play happily and safely outside.
- Be proactive: someone who uses their initiative rather than having to be directed to carry out every task.
- Be flexible and a good team player, committed to cooperative working.
- Be a good role model for all pupils.
- Enjoy working with children
- Be reliable
The post involves supervising children during lunchtimes, encouraging healthy eating and appropriate behaviour, setting up and clearing away the dining facilities (including some lifting).
Culture and ethos:
- Proactively promote and demonstrate the Diocese’s vision and values in all aspects of work
- Challenge, motivate and empower others to set high aspirations and attain ambitious outcomes
- Treat everyone as a valued individual who is loved by God
- Promote and demonstrate a culture of continuous improvement which includes keeping abreast of educational developments and best management practice
- Work collaboratively developing the concept of family across the Trusts and their academies
- Ensure regular open and honest communication in all professional duties
- Recognise the importance of serving the wider community and promoting inclusivity.
- Undertake such other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the grade.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this job specification are indicative and may vary over time. Postholders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the post and the grade has been established on this basis.
The safety and well-being of children is central to our ethos, and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide references and undertake the Independent Safeguarding Authority checks including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and comply with the Safeguarding Policy and child protection practices of the Trust.
The Diocese of Norwich Education Services Company (DONESC) has a strong commitment to achieving equality of opportunity in its academies and in the employment of people. This job description is not an exhaustive document. It reflects the duties and responsibilities applicable at the time of issue.
Closing date: Friday 2 December 2022
How to apply
Completed application form to be emailed to Sharon Preston (school secretary); email@example.com
References may be requested prior to interview and may be contacted on receipt of your application form. Please contact us to discuss this further if you have any queries.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to book an appointment or speak with the Headteacher.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required.
This post will come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
msa, support-staff, Teaching Assistants
Support Staff 1-1 named child with medical needs with lunchtime MSA – Thomas Bullock CofE Primary Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Thomas Bullock CE Primary Academy; Pound Green Lane Shipdham, IP25 7LF
Support Staff 1-1 named child with medical needs with lunchtime MSA Salary – Scale B-C depending on experience and qualifications 5 days per week 11:30pm – 3:30 ( 20 hours per week) Term Time plus 1 week Start date – as soon as possible The role offers an exciting opportunity to join our well-resourced, busy and thriving Nursery and Primary School where we are seeking to appoint and inspiring, creative, calm, responsive, caring and enthusiastic individual to support our fabulous children.Details
Teaching Assistant – Kessingland Church of England Primary Academy
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Kessingland Church of England Primary Academy, Field Lane, Kessingland, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33 7QA
Salary : Scale C, point 3-4 Hours : 26.Details