Reception Class Teacher – Harleston Primary Academy
Posted on: Thursday 3 December 2020 | Harleston Primary Academy (part of St Benet's MAT)
School Lane, Harleston, Norfolk IP20 9HG
We are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspiring EYFS teacher.
Tel: 01379 853211
● Fixed Term until 31st August 2021
● Salary: MPS
● Required for January or February half term
We are looking to appoint an outstanding and inspiring EYFS teacher to join us in an exciting journey at Harleston CE Primary as we become evidence-based practitioners.
We are a forward-thinking community, with a drive to improve the education of our children. You will have to work hard here, but only on the things that make a difference.
We want to recruit people who are passionate about making a positive impact on our children’s lives and want to challenge themselves to keep on improving.
We are looking to employ an EYFS Class Teacher who will work well as part of our school team, with supportive colleagues and governors who ensure that all pupils make progress from Nursery through to Year 6.
The school is part of the St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust (under the Diocese of Norwich). NQTs and experienced teachers are all welcome to apply.
We are looking for someone who:
● Will enable children to Flourish both academically and socially
● Is a good or outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations and a commitment to continuously raise standards.
● Has EYFS experience and is skilled at providing an outstanding learning environment involving all learners in lessons.
● Has a secure knowledge of the Early Years framework and early years pedagogy
● Has a positive outlook in order to rise to the many challenges teaching presents
● Shows initiative, drive and enthusiasm
● Is an excellent team member with a ‘can do’ attitude
● Builds positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and the wider community
We offer in return:
● A strong Christian ethos
● Many opportunities to build on your own knowledge
● A caring community of supportive staff, governors and Trustee
● A beautiful village setting and inspiring environment
● An experienced phase lead to support you through induction at the school
● A forward thinking school
● A passionate staff team
● Large outdoor learning spaces
● A wellbeing team to support you and to organise staff wellbeing sessions
Harleston CofE Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding children and enhanced DBS checks will be required of the successful applicant.
This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
If you would like to be part of this, we would love to hear from you. Visits are warmly welcomed. If you would like to find out more please contact Hannah Holgate, Headteacher, by telephone or e-mail: email@example.com.
Closing date: Wednesday 9 December 2020
Interviews: Monday 14 December 2020
How to apply
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 5.00pm on Wednesday 9th December 2020
Interview date: w/c 14th December 2020
Middleton CE Primary Academy
This is an exciting opportunity for an EYFS specialist teacher to join our team to run our newly formed Nursery and Reception class at Middleton Church of England Primary Academy.Details
Peterhouse CE Primary Academy
We are seeking an inspirational, highly skilled deputy who will have a proven track record of success at senior level to further build on the improvements made since our last inspection.Details