School Support Manager – Harleston Federation
Posted on: Thursday 22 July 2021 | The Harleston Federation
We are looking to appoint a School Support Manger for the Harleston Federation.
Required for September 2021
Scale G – Salary £24,982 – £27,041 pro rata
37 Hours per week. Term time plus two weeks (40 weeks). Permanent.
This is an important role working in both schools, for a highly organised person who can prioritise effectively, display flexibility and remain calm under pressure. The successful candidate must display attention to detail, be articulate and numerate and be able to demonstrate high standards of presentation, both verbal and written.
We are extremely proud of our ethos and the very positive relationships which exist at both schools. Archbishop Sancroft High School is an oversubscribed, inclusive and very successful 11-16 Church of England school in South Norfolk where students thrive and achieve very well. Harleston Primary School is a large primary school which includes a nursery provision, pupils are supported to flourish and grow with responsibility and resilience, the primary school is located approximately half a mile from the high school site. Both schools are part of St Benet’s Multi Academy Trust,
- Have proven experience in public or private sector administration
- Have experience and use of complex databases and a range of other ICT applications
- Ideally have experience of working with young people, preferably in a school environment
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Be flexible, reliable and be committed to working as a member of the team
- A great working relationship with staff and students
- An extensive ‘in house’ CPD programme
- The support of an informed and active Local Governing Body and Trust
- A very supportive and encouraging Federated Leadership Team
- An opportunity to work in a good location where the cost of housing is attractive
“The school promotes a strong sense of community within which students thrive.” Ofsted 2013.
“The distinctiveness and effectiveness of Archbishop Sancroft as a Church of England school are outstanding.” Church Schools Inspection 2017
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 13 August 2021
How to apply
If you enjoy working with young people, are committed to raising standards and want to develop your career in a thriving, good-humoured and forward moving school please visit Vacancies Info on our website for further information and an application form or contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Emma Johnson, at: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am on Friday 13th August 2021
Interviews will be held the following week.
Tel: 01379 852561