Teacher KS2 – St Mary’s CofE Junior Academy
Posted on: Saturday 7 May 2022 | St Benet's Multi-Academy Trust
St Mary's CofE Junior Academy, Swan Lane, Long Stratton, Norwich, NR15 2UY
This is an exciting opportunity for a KS2 Teacher to work with our existing team at St. Mary’s Church of England Junior Academy from the start of the new academic year in September 2022 for a 1-year fixed term.
- Salary –MPR
- 1 Year Fixed Term
- 1 FTE
- Required from September 2022
St. Mary’s Junior Academy requires a KS2 Teacher to start September 2022.
We are looking to recruit a KS2 teacher on MPR looking to work in a caring, supportive and forward thinking school and Trust.
We can offer –
- A ‘Good’ school with supportive, hardworking colleagues who care passionately about our school and the local community.
- Career progression/development and high quality CPD.
- Good in school support.
- A fun and friendly working environment.
- A caring Christian ethos
- Pupils with excellent behaviours for learning.
We are a very happy aspirational academy with high expectations and a strong commitment to improving children’s learning. The school has a dedicated and welcoming staff team. Our children are enthusiastic, creative and respond to challenge. We offer a friendly family orientated atmosphere in the thriving community of Long Stratton We have recently joined St. Benet’s Multi-Academy Trust and all new staff would have the benefit of their supportive and rigorous CPD.
We are looking for someone who –
- has experience teaching KS2
- has a commitment to promoting high standards and helping children to be the best that they can be.
- has the potential to be a consistently good/outstanding teacher
- has good behaviour/relationship management skills
- is able to plan creatively activities that will stimulate, excite and inspire children.
- has the ability to communicate with the whole school community.
- has a sense of fun!
For further details please contact the Academy directly though –email@example.com or by phone 01508 530459. Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and warmly welcomed.
This post comes under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations. St. Mary’s C of E Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS check will be required and the appointment will be subject to satisfactory references.
Closing date: Friday 20 May 2022
Interviews: Monday 23 May 2022
How to apply
Kindly submit a completed application form, and email firstname.lastname@example.org
nursery, Teaching Assistants
Nursery Assistant – Mundford Church of England Primary Academy
Diocese Of Norwich Education and Academies Trust.
St Leonard’s Street, Mundford, Thetford, IP26 5ED
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic, and engaging individual to join our friendly team here at Mundford Church of England Primary AcademyDetails
Teaching Assistant in EYFS – Docking Church of England Primary Academy and Nursery
Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust
Docking Primary Academy, Chequers Street, Docking, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 8LH
An exciting opportunity for a level 3 qualified teaching assistant to join our EYFS class in September 2022.Details