Teacher – Swaffham CE Primary Academy
Posted on: Friday 23 July 2021
Swaffham CE Primary Academy
We are a friendly school situated in the growing market town of Swaffham and have recently converted from a Junior School to a Primary.
Teacher Required: to start from January 2022 earlier start date may be possible.
Fixed Term Contract until 22 July 2022 with the possibility of a permanent position from September 2022
Swaffham Church of England Primary Academy is part of the Diocese of Norwich Educational and Academies Trust (DNEAT). We are a friendly school situated in the growing market town of Swaffham and have recently converted from a Junior School to a Primary. Our first Reception Cohort started in September 2020 in a brand new Early Years facility lead by our newly appointed Assistant Headteacher and from September 2021 we will have classes in Reception, Year 1, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6. The following September (2022) will see us with classes in all year groups. This is a very exciting time for us as our school grows.
We are looking for a teacher to join our team from January 2022 to teach in Key Stage 2. There is a possibility that we may be able to support an earlier start date. This position is fixed term until the end of the academic year with the possibility of a permanent position from September 2022. Although the position is to teach in year 5 from January, we welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers across the primary range.
Ofsted recognised (March 2018) that we are a ‘good’ school.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic teacher who:
- is passionate about learning
- puts the well-being, happiness and progress of our children first
- has the highest expectations of all the pupils and themselves
- has a positive outlook and enables children to believe they can achieve
- is inspirational, innovative and a creative practitioner
- is enthusiastic and willing to work with us to improve our academy
- enjoys working collaboratively and being part of an outstanding team
- is flexible and willing to contribute to all aspects of academy life
- has a good sense of humour
We can offer:
- a friendly, welcoming, enthusiastic and committed staff team
- fantastic children who are keen to learn
- commitment to CPD and professional development with opportunities across the Trust.
- the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment both within the academy and also as part of the DNEAT family of schools which includes 23 other primary schools
- a happy and positive working environment
Applications will be subject to the Academy’s Safe Recruitment procedures including an enhanced DBS check. This post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
Closing date: Wednesday 22 September 2021
How to apply
For an informal discussion with the headteacher or deputy or to book an opportunity to visit the school, please contact Jackie Purple on 01760 721831. Please note that the school closes for the Summer break on 20 July and re-opens on 6 September.
Applications and further details are available from our website: https://www.swaffhamprimary.dneat.org
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 22 of September 2021
Interviews: w/c Monday 27 September 2021
Dereham CE Junior Academy
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, creative and highly-skilled teacher who will join an existing strong team and help us provide the best education and experience possible for our fantastic pupils.Details