Teaching Assistant-At Open Academy
Posted on: Tuesday 9 November 2021 | Diocese Of Norwich Education and Academies Trust.
Open Academy, Salhouse Road, Norwich, NR7 9DL
We are looking for enthusiastic and flexible colleagues to provide in-class and one-to-one support for our students in line with their Special Educational Needs. You will be joining a small team and will work across a wide variety of subject areas demonstrating a commitment to helping our students make good progress.
Salary Scale D 5-6 (pro rata)
31 hours per week, term time plus one week
Salary range Scale D point 5 £19,312 to Scale D point 6 £19,698 (Pro Rata)
Actual Salary £13,796 to £14,072
Our aim is to provide a transformative education for the children of our community, by treating every child as the blessing that they are.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you have:
- A good secondary education with GCSEs in English and Maths as a minimum. The post would also be suitable for a graduate who has an interest in education
- The desire to help young people fulfil their potential
- The ability to form positive and supportive relationships with young people
- The ability to work proactively, use initiative and work well as part of a team
- Flexibility and the ability to react quickly to changing daily routines
- Proven experience of working with vulnerable students is an advantage as such qualities are essential requirements to work in this challenging but extremely rewarding position
Open Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to relevant checks in line with Safer Recruitment and Safeguarding procedures.
Closing date: Monday 29 November 2021
Interviews: Thursday 2 December 2021
For more information and an application form please see below.
Completed application forms should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
St Benet's Multi-Academy Trust
The Harleston Federation (Archbishop Sancroft High School and Harleston Primary School)
We are looking to recruit a full time assistant caretaker/cleaner to join our site team across the Harleston Federation, supporting us to deliver the very best outcomes for our community.Details
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join Swaffham Church of England Primary Academy as a Teaching Assistant.Details