Teaching Assistant – Open Academy
Posted on: Friday 16 April 2021
We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible colleague to provide both one-to-one and in-class support for students in line with their statement of Special Educational Needs.
Salary Scale D 5-6 (pro rata)
28.75 hours per week, term time + one week
(£19,312 – £19,698 per annum pro rata)
Actual Salary £12,794 – 13,051 gross per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible colleague to provide both one-to-one and in-class support for students in line with their statement of Special Educational Needs. You will
be joining a small team and will work across a wide variety of subject areas to help students make good progress.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you have:
- A good secondary education with GCSEs in English and Maths
- The desire to help young people fulfil their potential
- The ability to form positive and supportive relationships with young people
- The ability to work proactively, use initiative and work well as part of a team
- Flexibility and the ability to react quickly to changing daily routines
- Previous experience of working with young people would be desirable
Open Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to relevant checks in line with Safer Recruitment and Safeguarding procedures.
Closing date: Monday 26 April 2021
Interviews: Friday 30 April 2021
How to apply
For further information and an application form, please visit our website at www.openacademy.org.uk or contact PA to the Principal on 01603 481640.
Please return completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday, 26 April 2021 at 9.00 am
Interviews: Friday, 30 April 2021