Technician – Archbishop Sancroft High School
Posted on: Wednesday 26 May 2021 | Archbishop Sancroft High School (part of St Benet's MAT)
Wilderness Lane, Harleston, Norfolk IP20 9DD
Technician required for a September start
15 hours per week – term time plus one week, part time, permanent
Scale D Salary £19,312 -19,698 pro rata
This post would be ideal for a graduate interested in teaching and requiring experience in a school before applying for teaching training.
We are extremely proud of our ethos and the very positive relationships which exist at the school. Archbishop Sancroft High School is a popular, inclusive and very successful 11-16 Church of England school in South Norfolk where students thrive and achieve very well.
Working with both the Innovation and Exploration Faculties you will support our art, textiles, engineering, science and food technology departments.
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is also able to work on their own initiative, work under pressure and be willing to learn new skills.
- Have experience working in a school
- Ideally have relevant experience of working with children across the KS3/4 age range. However, if you feel you have transferable skills and are looking for a new challenge then please tell us these in the personal statement of your application
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills, a relevant qualification (Level 2 minimum) or relevant experience
- Be able to establish positive and supportive relations with staff and students
- Be flexible and able to work in a team situation
- Have energy, drive and enthusiasm
We can offer you:
- A child centred ethos which achieves high standards of behaviour for learning and attainment
- A professional, welcoming and supportive staff with high expectations
- An opportunity to work in a good location where the cost of housing is attractive
“The school promotes a strong sense of community within which students thrive.” Ofsted 2013.
“The distinctiveness and effectiveness of Archbishop Sancroft as a Church of England school are outstanding.” Church Schools Inspection 2017.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Monday 21 June 2021
How to apply
If you inspire young people and want to develop your career in a thriving and forward moving school, please visit Vacancies Info on our website for further information and an application form or contact the faculty leader, Mrs Claire Leeder, initially by email at email@example.com for an informal discussion.
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 21st June 2021.
Interviews will be held the following week.